This project came about due to my lack of making art. When I was younger, making art was like breathing. Now that I am getting older, I began to notice that I was treating making art as a hobby. Something that I did when I had time. Screw that. So, I hit the drawing board and came up with this plan to make art every day. I have limited physical space to make art, but I have virtually infinite space on the computer. I have this kick ass camera that I acquired because my dog ate it and I had to buy my boss a new one. I love taking pictures of my self. Do it. Everyday.
Not a bad plan if I do say so myself.
The rules are as follows:
1) I must take (at least) one photo of myself everyday.
2) I must be the one that presses the “shutter” button.
3) I can use a timer and any other functions that the camera has built in.
4) Photoshop can only be used to resize the images.
5) People can help me, I still have to push the button.
6) Have fun.
7) Make art.
This is what happened: